Friday, April 8, 2011

Women's Fitness Magazines


If you are new to fitness, reading a few women's fitness magazines would be a great resource to help you kickstart your fitness program. I should note that not all fitness magazines are the same. Some of them focus more on nutrition, others focus more on workout programs, health and beauty or supplements, etc.

If you're interested in women's fitness magazines that concentrate more on workout programs, I highly recommend Oxygen Magazine. Oxygen is a monthly magazine and they typically have special issues throughout the year that are available. I love Oxygen because they have a variety of workout programs in each monthly issue.

Another great women's fitness magazine is Muscle and Fitness Hers. This is for the female who is serious about getting in shape. There is absolutely no fluff in this magazine at all. M & F Hers also has a variety of workout programs as well as information about different supplements for active females.

Other fitness magazines available include Fitness, Self and Shape. While they do offer some great fitness tips, they also have health and beauty information in them. Personally, if I wanted health and beauty tips, I'd buy Cosmo, Seventeen or some other beauty magazine.

So after reading this article, I hope that I have helped you decide which women's fitness magazine sounds like it will work for you the best. I have read them all and I highly favor Oxygen and Muscle and Fitness Hers for the female that is serious about her workout program, building muscle and staying healthy.








For more information on women's fitness magazines and women's fitness tips please visit http://www.melindasfitnessblog.com.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More