Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Reason Behind Our Wallets

Whether you are an adult, teenager or even a child, you definitely own one or more wallets. Different people especially the female population chooses to buy wallets depending on their preferences.

Some people choose wallets based on how much it cost. Since they only need one that can fit bills and credit cards or ids inside they don't need a wallet that is superfluous and expensive.

For the female population though, price is not much of a factor when choosing wallets. What is important is the outside appearance. They would prefer nice looking and colorful ones as this is women's nature. Beauty is important to them and most of their money is spent on something that speaks of beauty.

On the other hand, some people like me would prefer choosing wallets based on the quality of its workmanship. Every wallet has the same function yet, the difference lie on the material and the quality of work.

Wallet is part of everyone's life. This is where all your personal stuff and hard work is kept. Being a constant part of my life, I like my wallet always near because of the sense of familiarity and comfort it gives. While others find my wallet foul smelling, I would still prefer it more than any wallet in the world. I am the only one who can stand the smell of what I call my own.

One can also choose to buy wallet that are waterproof. If their work relates to anything near water, this type of wallet is perfect for them!

For myself, I never liked shopping neither buying the same item several times. A wallet that is designed to last long because of the quality of workmanship is much preferred since I would like my stuffs to last long in my possession.

I sincerely wish that all my other personal stuffs that are quality made will stay with me for a long time.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More